- Birdlife International
- Buala Cultural Association
- Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation
- Conserveira de Lisboa
- Eknow Inc.
- Family Planning Association
- Gadjo - Association for Contemporary Circus
- Government of Timor‑Leste
- Lisbon Polytechnic Institute
- International Organization for Migration
- Paulo Flores
- Pato Lógico
- Planeta Tangerina
- Portuguese Society for the Study of Birds
- Portuguese Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation
- United Nations Development Programme
- United Nations Institute for Training and Research
- United Nations Population Fund
In the projects carried out together, boq gave us all the required support and helped to develop all of the ideas the Family Planning Association (APF) introduced. The team easily understood the needs, concerns and different kinds of language, required for such projects. Often they helped, on other occasions they led. boq is an efficient and easy-going team, composed of excellent people with whom we have maintained a strong relationship based on trust.
Duarte Vilar, Family Planning Association
The official website of the State Secretariat of Culture of the Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste is, without a doubt, one of the best websites of the country. Developed in three languages (Tetun, Portuguese and English - including all of the backoffice), the website presents the culture of this young nation with the dignity it deserves. Working with Miguel and Guilherme, both in Timor-Leste and at a distance, was always as intense as it was easy and gratifying. This because both invest a great deal of enthusiasm and professionalism in all that they do.
Nuno Vasco Oliveira, State Secretariat of Culture of the Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste
Creating BUALA with boq meant true sharing, enthusiasm and trust. Without the rigour, creativity and joint notion that culture should be accessed by all, this project would not have been possible. It has been a good discovery to find this common understanding in our work.
Marta Lança, Buala Cultural Association